Dog Walks/Potty Breaks/Play Time
- We walk one or two dogs from the same household at the same time if they walk well on leash without pulling. If your dogs pull on leash we will walk them separately. Total time for the visit is 30 or 45 minutes including the time necessary to leash and unleash your dog and a treat before we leave.
- We are happy to work with your positive reinforcement trainer regarding leash manners for your dogs. If your dogs continue to pull excessively (thus endangering your dog and your dog walker), we reserve the right to terminate services immediately.
- Dogs walked off your property must wear collars with identification and rabies tag and be leashed.
Pet Sitting Policies
- The Meet & Greet is required with at least one owner in the home no less than 5 days prior to the first pet sitting visit. There is no fee for this visit. WE DO NOT PROVIDE LAST MINUTE PET SITTING SERVICES TO NEW CLIENTS.
- We require two (2) keys to your home. If we must make an additional key the cost will be billed to your account. If you do not provide keys at the first consultation visit and it is necessary for us to return to obtain keys, there is a $20 fee.
- We strongly suggest a minimum of 3 visits per day for dogs without access to a doggy door and securely fenced yard.
- We strongly suggest a minimum of 2 visits per day for dogs with access to a doggy door and securely fenced yard.
- Reservations must be confirmed by a response from us. Please Do NOT leave a message and assume you have reservations.
- Cancellations of less than 3 days during non-holiday periods will incur a 50% fee for the days cancelled.
- We require a 50% deposit in advance for the entire booking before we will book services for any periods that include a holiday. (New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Day after Christmas.)
- Cancellations of less than 7 days during holidays forfeits the entire deposit.
- There is no extra charge for holidays.
- Pets transported must wear collars with identification and rabies tag.
- Pets are required to be crated for transportation services.
- Any anticipated visitors during your absence must be informed we will be providing services. We must be informed of any expected visitors and service providers. If we arrive at your home and find someone not anticipated we call law enforcement first and ask questions later. This is for our safety as well as the protection of your home.
- If your pet requires medication it will be administered as prescribed by your veterinarian. Owners are required to demonstrate medication administration at the Meet & Greet.
- We provide services for dogs, cats, small caged animals and fish.
- We do not provide services for farm animals, reptiles or birds.
- We do not provide service for animals kept for breeding purposes for puppy mills or unregistered breeders. Services for registered breeders will be determined on a case-by-case basis
- We do not provide pet sitting services for any type of animal sanctuary or rescue.